In the future it is planned to implement cookies, to ensure you get the best experience on this website. When cookies are implemented (and this will be apparent, as you will be asked to ‘accept all’ or ‘reject non-essential’ cookies) the site’s policy is outlinged below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in and/or recognising you when you return to our site.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To help display to you which of our content is new, and which you have already visited.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- To keep track of individual users, in case of malicious activity targeted against the site.
- For our event tracking software to keep track of individual users; there’s no personally identifiable information collected.
- To keep track of users, and to remember their login sessions. No personally identifiable information is stored in the cookie itself, but it is matched to a token in our database.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.