What data is collected?
This website collects the following data:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
How is your data collected?
You directly provide most of the data collected. Data is collected and processed when you:
- Register online for any premium services on this website (when, and if offered).
- Subscribe for email updates, and/or a newsletter (when, and if offered).
- Use or view this website (via your browser’s cookies).
Your credit or debit card details are NOT stored, instead, where you choose to sign up for any subscription and/or subscription service (when, and if offered), the payment processor may store your credit or debit card details if you allow them to do so.
How will your data be used?
This website collects your data in order to:
- Allow you access to premium content if you have signed up for a subscription service (when, and if offered).
- Email you with updates if you have chosen to sign up for email updates and/or a newsletter (when, and if offered).
- To analyse how users interact with this website (which pages are popular, etc).
How do we store your data?
Your data is stored securely electronically. Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and the security of your data is not guranteed while it’s in transit, and any transmission is at your own risk.
Your names and email address will be kept for the duration of you being subscribed for email updates and/or a newsletter (when, and if offered), or if you hold any premium service account offered on this website (when, and if offered). If you unsubscribe or delete your account, your data will be deleted from the systems of this website.
I would like to send you updates of mine that I think you might like, you can opt into this by subscribing for email updates and/or to a newsletter service (when, and if offered), you may always opt-out/unsubscribe at a later date.
If you have opted into emaIl updates and/or a newsletter (when, and if offered) and no longer wish to be sent these updates, you can unsubscribe from the email sent or by emailing ‘please unsubscribe me’ with your name and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your stored personal data. There may be a small charge for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request correction of any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the completion of any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request restrictions on the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object about how your personal data is processed, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that any data collected by this website is transferred to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, there is one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please make contact by email at: email@example.com
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that concerns you have expressed have not been addressed in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.